Friday, November 13, 2015

The Current UFC Women MMA Fighters - 2015

Ronda Rousey-women mma fighters-mma women fighters

Last year I did a post about the then Current UFC Female roster.
So I thought I would update that one now.
Oddly enough (as I have mentioned before) Dana White once swore women would never fight in UFC.
Then evidently he met Ronda Rousey.
He signed her up and now the UFC roster has 25 fighters on it, down from 27 last time I did this...

Ronda Rousey
Miesha Tate
Alexis Davis
Amanda Nunes
Sarah Kaufman
Liz Carmouche
Germaine de Randamie
Raquel Pennington
Sara McMann
Jessica Eye
Bethe Correia
Jessamyn Duke
Julianna Peña
Marion Reneau
Cat Zingano
Elizabeth Phillips
Leslie Smith
Holly Holm
Milana Dudieva
Sarah Moras
Lauren Murphy
Larissa Pacheco
Cristiane Justino
Ashlee Evans-Smith
Rin Nakai    

Right now only Ronda, Julianna Peña and Holly Holm are undefeated.

No comments:

Popular Posts