Thursday, July 30, 2015

UFC 190 - Rousey vs. Correia

Well we all know that UFC 190: Rousey vs. Correia, will be August 01, 2015 at the HSBC Arena in Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
We know that Ronda Rousey is 11-0-0 and Bethe Correia is 9-0-0.
We know there is a lot of bad blood there and Ronda has threatened to draw the fight out and punish Bethe, which I guess that means Ronda will run it up to the 2:30 mark of the first round.
Does Bethe stand a chance?
Well if you have read this blog, you know that so far I have NEVER gotten a prediction right, starting with me saying that Gina Carano would beat Cyborg Santos way back when.
So I ain't sayin' nothing.


UFC 190 - Rousey vs. Correia

There is another women's bout that night as well, with Jessica Aguilar (19-4-0) taking on Claudia 'Claudinha' Gadelha (12-1-0)
I ain't calling that one either.

No comments:

Popular Posts