Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Miesha Tate vs Rin Nakai at UFC Fight Night

On September 20th, 2014, Miesha "Cupcake" Tate is gonna take on Rin "I dont have a cute ring name because I dont need one" Nakai.
I swear this match up looks like a fitness model going up against a bodybuilder.
They will face each other at UFC Fight Night at the Saitama Super Arena in Saitama, Japan.


Miesha Tate - Rin Nakai - women fighter - mma women fighters

Miesha is 14-5-0 and Rin is 16-0-1.
Miesha's wins have been 3 KO/TKOs, 6 Submissions and 5 Decisions.
Rin on the other hand has 4 KO/TKOs, 6 Submissions and 6 Decisions.
Pretty darn close huh?


Miesha Tate - Rin Nakai-mma women's champion-mma females

Who's gonna win?
I have been wrong in every female MMA fight I can remember.
So there is no way I am calling this.
But just from their body types I wonder what kind of match up this will be.

No comments:

Popular Posts