Female MMA - News and Info about female mma fighters like Cristiane Justino, Amanda Nunes, Rose Namajunas, Joanna Jędrzejczyk, Valentina Shevchenko, Jéssica Andrade and more MMA fighters.
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Brenda Song - Tae Kwon Do and Kung Fu
Brenda Song (born March 27, 1988) is an American actress. She currently co-stars in the Disney Channel Original Series, The Suite Life of Zack & Cody as London Tipton. She has also made appearances in other Disney Channel original series and films.
Brenda holds a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, went into intensive Kung Fu training for the movie "Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Kyra Gracie (born May 29th, 1985) (also spelled Kira), is the daughter of Flavia Gracie, and is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belt. Her...
-
This is female MMA fighter Shannon Logan. This five foot six, 130 pound female grappler is trained not only in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, bu...
-
Here are some links to the most popular female mma video across the net. Yes it was a slow news day, and I still haven't been able to ...
-
While doing some work on my female MMA lenses over at Squidoo (RIP) I came up with a list of the most searched for female mixed martial arti...
-
Looking for some stuff on the web, I ran into two different stories about two different women that I think really shows the drive and determ...
-
The last time I did a write up on Andrea "KGB" Lee. she was on a nine month suspension after she tested positive for diuretics aft...
-
In the aftermath of the Gina Carano-Cris Santos fight, I was looking around for inspiration for today's entry. Here is a sample of the h...
-
Laura Skinner ISKA Muay Thai World Champion from Australia Record: 17 wins (11 kos) 5 losses 1draw ...
-
On November 25, 2009 at the Albuquerque Convention Center, at the “Duke City Fall Brawl 2″, female MMA fighter Angelica Chavez from Albuque...
-
Big MMA fan? Interest in female MMA seems to be growing, and this will no doubt help. A new TV show called "Ultimate Women Combat,...

No comments:
Post a Comment