Female MMA - News and Info about female mma fighters like Cristiane Justino, Amanda Nunes, Rose Namajunas, Joanna Jędrzejczyk, Valentina Shevchenko, Jéssica Andrade and more MMA fighters.
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Sharon Stone - Martial Arts
Sharon Stone's appearance in Total Recall (1990) with Arnold Schwarzenegger gave her career a much needed jolt. To coincide with the movie's release, she posed for Playboy magazine, showing off the buff body she developed in preparation for the movie (she pumped iron and learned Tae Kwon Do).
Her teacher was master Jhoon Chang in Beverly Hills.
http://www.your-martial-arts-resources.com/martial-arts-celebrities.html
technorati tags:ufc, media, pride, japan, mixed martial arts, k-1, news, ifl, whaledog, boxing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is female MMA fighter Shannon Logan. This five foot six, 130 pound female grappler is trained not only in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, bu...
-
Kyra Gracie (born May 29th, 1985) (also spelled Kira), is the daughter of Flavia Gracie, and is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belt. Her...
-
The last time I did a write up on Andrea "KGB" Lee. she was on a nine month suspension after she tested positive for diuretics aft...
-
Here are some links to the most popular female mma video across the net. Yes it was a slow news day, and I still haven't been able to ...
-
While doing some work on my female MMA lenses over at Squidoo (RIP) I came up with a list of the most searched for female mixed martial arti...
-
Looking for some stuff on the web, I ran into two different stories about two different women that I think really shows the drive and determ...
-
Laura Skinner ISKA Muay Thai World Champion from Australia Record: 17 wins (11 kos) 5 losses 1draw ...
-
Big MMA fan? Interest in female MMA seems to be growing, and this will no doubt help. A new TV show called "Ultimate Women Combat,...
-
In the aftermath of the Gina Carano-Cris Santos fight, I was looking around for inspiration for today's entry. Here is a sample of the h...
-
Now that the dust has settled over the Carano vs. Cyborg fight, what's next for the newly crowned female MMA champ? Will she appear on t...

No comments:
Post a Comment