Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Female MMA - The UFC Women's Bantamweight Roster

female mma fighters-mma women-women mma

I never thought I would be doing this, but here is the UFC WOMEN'S roster!
Yeah, the place where female mma would never have a home according to Dana White now has a home.
I have ragged him about this but actually I think maybe I should change my attitude and be grateful that he changed his mind.
It takes a big man to admit he was wrong you know?

Anyway, here is the UFC Women's Bantamweight Roster (so far....)

Ronda Rousey (7-0)
Liz Carmouche (8-3)
Germaine de Randamie (3-2)
Alexis Davis (13-5)
Sheila Gaff (10-4-1)
Sarah Kaufman (15-2)
Julie Kedzie (16-11)
Sara McMann (6-0)
Amanda Nunes (7-3)
Miesha Tate (13-3)
Cat Zingano (7-0)

These are all the women that I definitely know are there, not rumors.
If anyone else has any additions, please feel free to throw them in the comments section!

No comments:

Popular Posts