In the last post I said that on July 13, 2013 at Invicta FC 6, Marloes "Rumina" Coenen will take on Cristiane “Cyborg” Justino for the first Invicta FC Featherweight Championship.
But that's just scratching the surface of what will be going on at FC 6.
There will be 13 matches with some of the best in female mixed martial arts in the world, including four of the top ranked featherweight female MMA fighters.
Marloes Coenen vs. Cristiane Santos
Claudia Gadelha vs. Ayaka Hamasaki
Sarah D'Alelio vs. Lauren Taylor
Leslie Smith vs. Jennifer Maia
Jessica Penne vs. Nicdali Rivera-Calanoc
Joanne Calderwood vs.TBA.
Ediane Gomes vs. Julia Budd
Bec Hyatt vs. Mizuki Inoue
Miriam Nakamoto vs. Duda Yankovich
Tecia Torres vs. Rose Namajunas
Ashley Cummins vs. Emily Kagan
Mollie Estes vs.Veronica Rothenhausler
Cassie Robb vs. Livia Von Plettenberg
So it looks like on July 14th I will be changing a lot of win-loss records on blogs.....
Female MMA - News and Info about female mma fighters like Cristiane Justino, Amanda Nunes, Rose Namajunas, Joanna Jędrzejczyk, Valentina Shevchenko, Jéssica Andrade and more MMA fighters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The last time I did a write up on Andrea "KGB" Lee. she was on a nine month suspension after she tested positive for diuretics aft...
-
Melanie Kohler-Edwards Dec. 10, 1981 Height: 5'6'' Wt: 120-lbs Record: 8 wins 4 losses 0 draws Preferred fighting style: ...
-
This is female MMA fighter Shannon Logan. This five foot six, 130 pound female grappler is trained not only in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, bu...
-
In the aftermath of the Gina Carano-Cris Santos fight, I was looking around for inspiration for today's entry. Here is a sample of the h...
-
Last night at UFC 200, Amanda Nunes submitted Miesha Tate to win the UFC bantamweight title. You know since Ronda lost the belt, that thing ...
-
New president urges women to learn karate India's first female president urged women to learn martial arts such as karate for self-defen...
-
Dutch female professional boxer, actress and kickboxer Lucia Rijker was born on December 6th, 1967 in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Lucia has b...
-
Big MMA fan? Interest in female MMA seems to be growing, and this will no doubt help. A new TV show called "Ultimate Women Combat,...
-
You know sometimes I get too carried away with myself. I miss a lot (okay...almost all) the fight predictions. But sometimes I can actuall...
-
Mean Gina takes center stage in Elite Xtreme Combat Gina Carano is not your typical MMA fighter. Then again, the typical woman doesn...


No comments:
Post a Comment