At Invicta FC 6 on July 13th, 2013 at the Ameristar Casino Hotel in Kansas City, Missouri, Marloes Coenen (21-5-0) will be taking on Cristiane Justino (11-1-0) who was of course formerly known as Cris "Cyborg" Santos.
This match is the main event and will be a rematch.
The two last fought back at Strikeforce - Miami on January 30th, 2010.
To me this match is kind of a deal breaker for Cris.
If she wins, it proves that it wasn't steroids but skill that gave her all of those victories.
But even if she loses, it may just mean that Marloes was better that day.
Ms. Coenen is by no means a slouch.
Who do I think will win?
Please...if you look back at this blog you will see I cannot call a fight to save my life!
I'll just have to wait and see like everyone else.
The card will also feature almost every major female MMA fighter around that hasn't been snatched up by the UFC (it still feels funny typing that) including...
Veronica Rothenhausler, Rose Namajunas, Lauren Taylor, Jessica Penne, Bec Hyatt, Leslie Smith, Julia Budd and many more.
Female MMA - News and Info about female mma fighters like Cristiane Justino, Amanda Nunes, Rose Namajunas, Joanna Jędrzejczyk, Valentina Shevchenko, Jéssica Andrade and more MMA fighters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Melanie Kohler-Edwards Dec. 10, 1981 Height: 5'6'' Wt: 120-lbs Record: 8 wins 4 losses 0 draws Preferred fighting style: ...
-
The last time I did a write up on Andrea "KGB" Lee. she was on a nine month suspension after she tested positive for diuretics aft...
-
In the aftermath of the Gina Carano-Cris Santos fight, I was looking around for inspiration for today's entry. Here is a sample of the h...
-
This is female MMA fighter Shannon Logan. This five foot six, 130 pound female grappler is trained not only in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, bu...
-
You know sometimes I get too carried away with myself. I miss a lot (okay...almost all) the fight predictions. But sometimes I can actuall...
-
New president urges women to learn karate India's first female president urged women to learn martial arts such as karate for self-defen...
-
Big MMA fan? Interest in female MMA seems to be growing, and this will no doubt help. A new TV show called "Ultimate Women Combat,...
-
Last night at UFC 200, Amanda Nunes submitted Miesha Tate to win the UFC bantamweight title. You know since Ronda lost the belt, that thing ...
-
Marloes Coenen (born March 31, 1981 in Olst, Netherlands) is a Dutch mixed martial artist. Her brothers and grandfather were both into m...
-
Satoko Shinashi (born January 29, 1977) is a female Japanese mixed martial arts fighter. She specializes in sambo and jiu-jitsu and is kn...



No comments:
Post a Comment