Dr. Laura Schlessinger is a martial arts black belt.
"When I do anything, I do it one hundred percent," she told us, and that is no less true for her religious life than for her martial arts practice (at age fifty, she has a recently attained black belt in karate).
http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:IporSP1wqLoJ:www.wie.org/j12/laura.asp+Dr.+Laura+Schlessinger+karate&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us
She is a tiny, karate-kickin’ perfect physical specimen, tireless and "hypereducated" (her term).
http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:xpwBnN8I1cYJ:choppedliverproductions.com/rants/dr-laura.html+Dr.+Laura+Schlessinger+karate&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us
Dr. Laura is a wife, and, of course, she is her kid's mom. She is also a black belt in karate. Whether there is a relation between those two things I will let her say.
http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:wSxuSF_WC7kJ:www.claremont.org/publications/pubid.177/pub_detail.asp+Dr.+Laura+Schlessinger+karate&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=us
And she rattled on constantly about taking karate lessons, much like someone who’s, um, found religion. She seemed like a person who could easily cross the line between enthusiasm and obsession.
http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:HeXX_H2PUd8J:blogs.mercurynews.com/aei/2005/11/some_postive_th.html+Dr.+Laura+Schlessinger+karate&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=6&gl=us
Female MMA - News and Info about female mma fighters like Cristiane Justino, Amanda Nunes, Rose Namajunas, Joanna Jędrzejczyk, Valentina Shevchenko, Jéssica Andrade and more MMA fighters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The last time I did a write up on Andrea "KGB" Lee. she was on a nine month suspension after she tested positive for diuretics aft...
-
Melanie Kohler-Edwards Dec. 10, 1981 Height: 5'6'' Wt: 120-lbs Record: 8 wins 4 losses 0 draws Preferred fighting style: ...
-
This is female MMA fighter Shannon Logan. This five foot six, 130 pound female grappler is trained not only in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, bu...
-
In the aftermath of the Gina Carano-Cris Santos fight, I was looking around for inspiration for today's entry. Here is a sample of the h...
-
Last night at UFC 200, Amanda Nunes submitted Miesha Tate to win the UFC bantamweight title. You know since Ronda lost the belt, that thing ...
-
New president urges women to learn karate India's first female president urged women to learn martial arts such as karate for self-defen...
-
Dutch female professional boxer, actress and kickboxer Lucia Rijker was born on December 6th, 1967 in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Lucia has b...
-
Big MMA fan? Interest in female MMA seems to be growing, and this will no doubt help. A new TV show called "Ultimate Women Combat,...
-
You know sometimes I get too carried away with myself. I miss a lot (okay...almost all) the fight predictions. But sometimes I can actuall...
-
Mean Gina takes center stage in Elite Xtreme Combat Gina Carano is not your typical MMA fighter. Then again, the typical woman doesn...
No comments:
Post a Comment