Female MMA - News and Info about female mma fighters like Cristiane Justino, Amanda Nunes, Rose Namajunas, Joanna Jędrzejczyk, Valentina Shevchenko, Jéssica Andrade and more MMA fighters.
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Laura Conley - Female MMA
Laura Conley
Height: 5'8"
Preferred Fighting Weight: 125 - 130 lbs
Date of Birth: 5/17/1982
Dominant Hand: Right
Fighting out of: SLO Kickboxing
San Luis Obispo, california U.S.A.
Trainer: Albert Malatamban
Record: Style Win Loss Draw
Kickboxing/Muay Thai (Amateur) 1- 0- 0
Defeated Jessica Travino April 24, 2004. ikf sanctioned bout
http://www.tuffgrrlz.com/index.asp?page=competitors
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Name Gina Carano Record 3 - 0 - 0 (Win - Loss - Draw) Wins 2 (T)KOs (66.67%) 1 Decisions (33.33%) Weight 140lbs (64kg) Style Kickbox...
-
You know sometimes I get too carried away with myself. I miss a lot (okay...almost all) the fight predictions. But sometimes I can actuall...
-
Melanie Kohler-Edwards Dec. 10, 1981 Height: 5'6'' Wt: 120-lbs Record: 8 wins 4 losses 0 draws Preferred fighting style: ...
-
Name: Ana Bernarde Fighting Style: MMA Additional Styles: Date: 10/13/05 Nick Name (AKA): Trainer: Master Rafael Cordeiro & Osmarzinho H...
-
The last time I did a write up on Andrea "KGB" Lee. she was on a nine month suspension after she tested positive for diuretics aft...
-
The evidently unstoppable Ronda Rousey won again last night. She defeated Alexis Davis at UFC 175 in sixteen seconds of the first round via ...
-
Barb Honchak - MMA Women http://femalemixedmartialartists.blogspot.com/ This is female MMA fighter, Barb "Little Warrior" ...
-
Marloes Coenen Nickname Female Rickson or Rumina Height 5ft 9in (175cm) Weight 154lb (70kg) Born 31 March 1981 Fighting out of Sh...
-
In the aftermath of the Gina Carano-Cris Santos fight, I was looking around for inspiration for today's entry. Here is a sample of the h...
-
10-3-0 Ukrainian kickboxer and mixed martial artist Lena "Hunter" Ovchynnikova. She is the current WBC Muaythai Women's World...

No comments:
Post a Comment