Female MMA fighter Arlene "Angelfist" Blencowe was born on April 11th, 1983 in New South Wales, Australia.
Arlene started out in boxing like a lot of other MMA fighters these days.
She held held titles in both the World Boxing Federation and the Women’s International Boxing Association.
Her boxing record when she retired was 4-4-0.
Arlene made the change over to MMA in 2014 and currently has a 7-6-0 record.
Female MMA - News and Info about female mma fighters like Cristiane Justino, Amanda Nunes, Rose Namajunas, Joanna Jędrzejczyk, Valentina Shevchenko, Jéssica Andrade and more MMA fighters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is female MMA fighter Shannon Logan. This five foot six, 130 pound female grappler is trained not only in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, bu...
-
Kyra Gracie (born May 29th, 1985) (also spelled Kira), is the daughter of Flavia Gracie, and is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belt. Her...
-
The last time I did a write up on Andrea "KGB" Lee. she was on a nine month suspension after she tested positive for diuretics aft...
-
Looking for some stuff on the web, I ran into two different stories about two different women that I think really shows the drive and determ...
-
While doing some work on my female MMA lenses over at Squidoo (RIP) I came up with a list of the most searched for female mixed martial arti...
-
Big MMA fan? Interest in female MMA seems to be growing, and this will no doubt help. A new TV show called "Ultimate Women Combat,...
-
Here are some links to the most popular female mma video across the net. Yes it was a slow news day, and I still haven't been able to ...
-
Jessica Aguilar by http://www.tomhillphotos.com/ This entry is a little different. I was contacted by Tom Hill who runs TomHillPhotos.com, ...
-
In the aftermath of the Gina Carano-Cris Santos fight, I was looking around for inspiration for today's entry. Here is a sample of the h...
-
Now that the dust has settled over the Carano vs. Cyborg fight, what's next for the newly crowned female MMA champ? Will she appear on t...



No comments:
Post a Comment