Looking make over the entries here I just noticed that I have not done a write up on female MMA fighter Julia Budd.
Considering that she was ranked eighth last month in the top female MMA fighters (Featherweights) by MMARising...I guess I had better mention her huh?
Julia "The Jewel" Budd was born in Port Moody, British Columbia on July 4th, 1983.
She has a current record of 3-2-0.
Of course 3-2-0 may not sound that impressive but you have to remember that her two losses were to Amanda Nunes and Ronda Rousey, who are by NO means slouches.
Her first fight was a win against Shana Olsen via TKO (Punches) at Strikeforce - Challengers 11 on October 22nd, 2010 at the Save Mart Center in Fresno, California.
Julia's last fight was a win (via TKO) over Elina Nilsson at Invicta FC 2 - Baszler vs. McMann on July 28th, 2012
Besides being a mixed martial arts fighter, Julia is also a fitness model and personal trainer.
And the owner of some of the most incredible abs in MMA.
You can find out more about her at her website here:
http://juliabudd.ca/
Female MMA - News and Info about female mma fighters like Cristiane Justino, Amanda Nunes, Rose Namajunas, Joanna Jędrzejczyk, Valentina Shevchenko, Jéssica Andrade and more MMA fighters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Melanie Kohler-Edwards Dec. 10, 1981 Height: 5'6'' Wt: 120-lbs Record: 8 wins 4 losses 0 draws Preferred fighting style: ...
-
The last time I did a write up on Andrea "KGB" Lee. she was on a nine month suspension after she tested positive for diuretics aft...
-
In the aftermath of the Gina Carano-Cris Santos fight, I was looking around for inspiration for today's entry. Here is a sample of the h...
-
This is female MMA fighter Shannon Logan. This five foot six, 130 pound female grappler is trained not only in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, bu...
-
You know sometimes I get too carried away with myself. I miss a lot (okay...almost all) the fight predictions. But sometimes I can actuall...
-
New president urges women to learn karate India's first female president urged women to learn martial arts such as karate for self-defen...
-
Big MMA fan? Interest in female MMA seems to be growing, and this will no doubt help. A new TV show called "Ultimate Women Combat,...
-
Last night at UFC 200, Amanda Nunes submitted Miesha Tate to win the UFC bantamweight title. You know since Ronda lost the belt, that thing ...
-
Marloes Coenen (born March 31, 1981 in Olst, Netherlands) is a Dutch mixed martial artist. Her brothers and grandfather were both into m...
-
Satoko Shinashi (born January 29, 1977) is a female Japanese mixed martial arts fighter. She specializes in sambo and jiu-jitsu and is kn...

No comments:
Post a Comment