Last night at UFC 200, Amanda Nunes submitted Miesha Tate to win the UFC bantamweight title.
You know since Ronda lost the belt, that thing has really been passed around.
I think that may be a good thing though.
Female MMA - News and Info about female mma fighters like Cristiane Justino, Amanda Nunes, Rose Namajunas, Joanna Jędrzejczyk, Valentina Shevchenko, Jéssica Andrade and more MMA fighters.
Sunday, July 10, 2016
Amanda Nunes submits Miesha Tate
Labels:
Amanda Nunes,
best mma,
fight mma,
martial arts fighting,
Miesha Tate,
mma,
mma fighting,
new mma fighters,
ufc,
UFC 200
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The last time I did a write up on Andrea "KGB" Lee. she was on a nine month suspension after she tested positive for diuretics aft...
-
Melanie Kohler-Edwards Dec. 10, 1981 Height: 5'6'' Wt: 120-lbs Record: 8 wins 4 losses 0 draws Preferred fighting style: ...
-
In the aftermath of the Gina Carano-Cris Santos fight, I was looking around for inspiration for today's entry. Here is a sample of the h...
-
This is female MMA fighter Shannon Logan. This five foot six, 130 pound female grappler is trained not only in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, bu...
-
You know sometimes I get too carried away with myself. I miss a lot (okay...almost all) the fight predictions. But sometimes I can actuall...
-
New president urges women to learn karate India's first female president urged women to learn martial arts such as karate for self-defen...
-
Big MMA fan? Interest in female MMA seems to be growing, and this will no doubt help. A new TV show called "Ultimate Women Combat,...
-
Last night at UFC 200, Amanda Nunes submitted Miesha Tate to win the UFC bantamweight title. You know since Ronda lost the belt, that thing ...
-
Marloes Coenen (born March 31, 1981 in Olst, Netherlands) is a Dutch mixed martial artist. Her brothers and grandfather were both into m...
-
Satoko Shinashi (born January 29, 1977) is a female Japanese mixed martial arts fighter. She specializes in sambo and jiu-jitsu and is kn...

No comments:
Post a Comment