Still one of the most popular female MMA fighters in the world is Gina Carano.
Although she hasn't fought since 2009, this five foot eight, 143 pound beauty from Dallas, Texas still has a lot of fans.
I have to admit, she was the person that got me to pay attention to female MMA, and MMA in general.
Female MMA - News and Info about female mma fighters like Cristiane Justino, Amanda Nunes, Rose Namajunas, Joanna Jędrzejczyk, Valentina Shevchenko, Jéssica Andrade and more MMA fighters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The last time I did a write up on Andrea "KGB" Lee. she was on a nine month suspension after she tested positive for diuretics aft...
-
This is female MMA fighter Shannon Logan. This five foot six, 130 pound female grappler is trained not only in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, bu...
-
Melanie Kohler-Edwards Dec. 10, 1981 Height: 5'6'' Wt: 120-lbs Record: 8 wins 4 losses 0 draws Preferred fighting style: ...
-
In the aftermath of the Gina Carano-Cris Santos fight, I was looking around for inspiration for today's entry. Here is a sample of the h...
-
Last night at UFC 200, Amanda Nunes submitted Miesha Tate to win the UFC bantamweight title. You know since Ronda lost the belt, that thing ...
-
Ginele Marquez trains at Paulson's CSW (Combat Submission Wrestling) under Erik Paulson and Josh Barnett. She stands 5'3 and w...
-
Big MMA fan? Interest in female MMA seems to be growing, and this will no doubt help. A new TV show called "Ultimate Women Combat,...
-
You know sometimes I get too carried away with myself. I miss a lot (okay...almost all) the fight predictions. But sometimes I can actuall...
-
Marloes “Rumina” Coenen was recently ranked number one by MMARising in it's Unified Women’s Mixed Martial Arts Rankings. Female MMA Fig...
-
For local group of amateur women wrestlers, this is 'real fighting' By ROBERTA T. VOWELL, The Virginian-Pilot Foxx is pounding Tazz ...



No comments:
Post a Comment