Female MMA fighter Andrea Lee was born on February 11, 1989 in Atlanta, Texas.
She currently fights for Invicta FC in the Flyweight division.
But at the moment, she is on a nine month suspension.
The Nevada State Athletic Commission gave her the nine month suspension after she tested positive for diuretics after a submission loss to Sarah D’Alelio at Invicta FC 16 on Mrach 11th, 2016.
Nine months is not bad since the standard suspension for drug violations is two years.
But the suspension is retroactive to the date of FC 16 which means she'll be eligible to fight again on December 11th, 2016.
Her current MMA record is 4-2-0.
Female MMA - News and Info about female mma fighters like Cristiane Justino, Amanda Nunes, Rose Namajunas, Joanna Jędrzejczyk, Valentina Shevchenko, Jéssica Andrade and more MMA fighters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This is female MMA fighter Shannon Logan. This five foot six, 130 pound female grappler is trained not only in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, bu...
-
Kyra Gracie (born May 29th, 1985) (also spelled Kira), is the daughter of Flavia Gracie, and is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belt. Her...
-
The last time I did a write up on Andrea "KGB" Lee. she was on a nine month suspension after she tested positive for diuretics aft...
-
Looking for some stuff on the web, I ran into two different stories about two different women that I think really shows the drive and determ...
-
While doing some work on my female MMA lenses over at Squidoo (RIP) I came up with a list of the most searched for female mixed martial arti...
-
Big MMA fan? Interest in female MMA seems to be growing, and this will no doubt help. A new TV show called "Ultimate Women Combat,...
-
Here are some links to the most popular female mma video across the net. Yes it was a slow news day, and I still haven't been able to ...
-
Jessica Aguilar by http://www.tomhillphotos.com/ This entry is a little different. I was contacted by Tom Hill who runs TomHillPhotos.com, ...
-
In the aftermath of the Gina Carano-Cris Santos fight, I was looking around for inspiration for today's entry. Here is a sample of the h...
-
Now that the dust has settled over the Carano vs. Cyborg fight, what's next for the newly crowned female MMA champ? Will she appear on t...


No comments:
Post a Comment