Well we all know that UFC 190: Rousey vs. Correia, will be August 01, 2015 at the HSBC Arena in Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
We know that Ronda Rousey is 11-0-0 and Bethe Correia is 9-0-0.
We know there is a lot of bad blood there and Ronda has threatened to draw the fight out and punish Bethe, which I guess that means Ronda will run it up to the 2:30 mark of the first round.
Does Bethe stand a chance?
Well if you have read this blog, you know that so far I have NEVER gotten a prediction right, starting with me saying that Gina Carano would beat Cyborg Santos way back when.
So I ain't sayin' nothing.
There is another women's bout that night as well, with Jessica Aguilar (19-4-0) taking on Claudia 'Claudinha' Gadelha (12-1-0)
I ain't calling that one either.
Female MMA - News and Info about female mma fighters like Cristiane Justino, Amanda Nunes, Rose Namajunas, Joanna Jędrzejczyk, Valentina Shevchenko, Jéssica Andrade and more MMA fighters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The last time I did a write up on Andrea "KGB" Lee. she was on a nine month suspension after she tested positive for diuretics aft...
-
Melanie Kohler-Edwards Dec. 10, 1981 Height: 5'6'' Wt: 120-lbs Record: 8 wins 4 losses 0 draws Preferred fighting style: ...
-
This is female MMA fighter Shannon Logan. This five foot six, 130 pound female grappler is trained not only in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, bu...
-
In the aftermath of the Gina Carano-Cris Santos fight, I was looking around for inspiration for today's entry. Here is a sample of the h...
-
Last night at UFC 200, Amanda Nunes submitted Miesha Tate to win the UFC bantamweight title. You know since Ronda lost the belt, that thing ...
-
New president urges women to learn karate India's first female president urged women to learn martial arts such as karate for self-defen...
-
Dutch female professional boxer, actress and kickboxer Lucia Rijker was born on December 6th, 1967 in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Lucia has b...
-
Big MMA fan? Interest in female MMA seems to be growing, and this will no doubt help. A new TV show called "Ultimate Women Combat,...
-
You know sometimes I get too carried away with myself. I miss a lot (okay...almost all) the fight predictions. But sometimes I can actuall...
-
Mean Gina takes center stage in Elite Xtreme Combat Gina Carano is not your typical MMA fighter. Then again, the typical woman doesn...

No comments:
Post a Comment