On September 20th, 2014, Miesha "Cupcake" Tate is gonna take on Rin "I dont have a cute ring name because I dont need one" Nakai.
I swear this match up looks like a fitness model going up against a bodybuilder.
They will face each other at UFC Fight Night at the Saitama Super Arena in Saitama, Japan.
Miesha is 14-5-0 and Rin is 16-0-1.
Miesha's wins have been 3 KO/TKOs, 6 Submissions and 5 Decisions.
Rin on the other hand has 4 KO/TKOs, 6 Submissions and 6 Decisions.
Pretty darn close huh?
Who's gonna win?
I have been wrong in every female MMA fight I can remember.
So there is no way I am calling this.
But just from their body types I wonder what kind of match up this will be.
Female MMA - News and Info about female mma fighters like Cristiane Justino, Amanda Nunes, Rose Namajunas, Joanna Jędrzejczyk, Valentina Shevchenko, Jéssica Andrade and more MMA fighters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The last time I did a write up on Andrea "KGB" Lee. she was on a nine month suspension after she tested positive for diuretics aft...
-
Melanie Kohler-Edwards Dec. 10, 1981 Height: 5'6'' Wt: 120-lbs Record: 8 wins 4 losses 0 draws Preferred fighting style: ...
-
This is female MMA fighter Shannon Logan. This five foot six, 130 pound female grappler is trained not only in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, bu...
-
In the aftermath of the Gina Carano-Cris Santos fight, I was looking around for inspiration for today's entry. Here is a sample of the h...
-
Last night at UFC 200, Amanda Nunes submitted Miesha Tate to win the UFC bantamweight title. You know since Ronda lost the belt, that thing ...
-
New president urges women to learn karate India's first female president urged women to learn martial arts such as karate for self-defen...
-
Dutch female professional boxer, actress and kickboxer Lucia Rijker was born on December 6th, 1967 in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Lucia has b...
-
Big MMA fan? Interest in female MMA seems to be growing, and this will no doubt help. A new TV show called "Ultimate Women Combat,...
-
You know sometimes I get too carried away with myself. I miss a lot (okay...almost all) the fight predictions. But sometimes I can actuall...
-
Mean Gina takes center stage in Elite Xtreme Combat Gina Carano is not your typical MMA fighter. Then again, the typical woman doesn...


No comments:
Post a Comment