Female MMA - News and Info about female mma fighters like Cristiane Justino, Amanda Nunes, Rose Namajunas, Joanna Jędrzejczyk, Valentina Shevchenko, Jéssica Andrade and more MMA fighters.
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Female MMA - The UFC Women's Bantamweight Roster
I never thought I would be doing this, but here is the UFC WOMEN'S roster!
Yeah, the place where female mma would never have a home according to Dana White now has a home.
I have ragged him about this but actually I think maybe I should change my attitude and be grateful that he changed his mind.
It takes a big man to admit he was wrong you know?
Anyway, here is the UFC Women's Bantamweight Roster (so far....)
Ronda Rousey (7-0)
Liz Carmouche (8-3)
Germaine de Randamie (3-2)
Alexis Davis (13-5)
Sheila Gaff (10-4-1)
Sarah Kaufman (15-2)
Julie Kedzie (16-11)
Sara McMann (6-0)
Amanda Nunes (7-3)
Miesha Tate (13-3)
Cat Zingano (7-0)
These are all the women that I definitely know are there, not rumors.
If anyone else has any additions, please feel free to throw them in the comments section!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Last time I listed the WMMA Featherweights. Now we take a look at the Unified Women’s Pro MMA Rankings for Bantamweights. Of course number 1...
-
I gave up a long time ago and I really have no idea why I even try now. Ronda Rousey crushed Miesha Tate every time they fought. Then Holly ...
-
You may not have ever heard of "Rowdy" Ronda Rousey , but you will. This five foot four, 145 pound judoka ...
-
This is Singaporean MMA fighter, Angela Lee. Angela is fair new to the MMA scene but so far she is 5-0-0 and those fights were pretty impres...
-
Say what you will... Love her or hate her.... Cris "Cyborg" Justino is still at the top of the WMMA Featherweights. People ke...
-
Valentina Anatolievna Shevchenko aka Valentina "Bullet" Shevchenko is a female kickboxer and mixed martial arts fighter. She was...
-
On June 1st MMARising released their updated Women’s Mixed Martial Arts Rankings. Of course you probably already know that this used to be ...
-
Well It's been a long time since I have even mentioned Gina Carano here other than in passing. But now it looks like she really wil...
-
If you are like me, you probably remember Elaina “Beef” Maxwell from Strikeforce's first female MMA fight against Gina Carano on Decemb...
-
Satoko Shinashi (born January 29, 1977) is a female Japanese mixed martial arts fighter. She specializes in sambo and jiu-jitsu and is kn...

No comments:
Post a Comment