It looks like the Gina Carano / Cristian "Cyborg" Santos fight could happen in August at the Strikeforce show.
If it happens, the fight will most likely air on Showtime or CBS.
Kim Couture will be on the May 15 "ShoMMA: Strikeforce Challengers," acrd facing an undetermined as of yet opponent.
Kyra Gracie won the Absolute and Lightweight divisions last year at the 2008 Womens Brown/Black Belt World Champions.
She is said to be competing at the April 18th New York International Open Jiu-Jitsu Championship in New York, but I haven't seen confirmation of this yet.
At the April 11 in “Extreme Beatdown” at Apache Gold Casino, Michelle “The Karate Hottie” Waterson will be facing MMA and boxing star Elena “Baby Doll” Reid in a special female 112-pound catch-weight attraction bout..
I don't know if I mentioned it before or not, but Erin Toughill has a website at http://www.erintoughill.com/
And Tara LaRosa won her MMA fight with Sally Krumdiak at Atlantic City's Trump Marina with a third round submission.
Tara's next fight is tentatively scheduled for May 30 in Atlantic City or June 14 in Birmingham, Alabama.
Female MMA - News and Info about female mma fighters like Cristiane Justino, Amanda Nunes, Rose Namajunas, Joanna Jędrzejczyk, Valentina Shevchenko, Jéssica Andrade and more MMA fighters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Name: Ana Bernarde Fighting Style: MMA Additional Styles: Date: 10/13/05 Nick Name (AKA): Trainer: Master Rafael Cordeiro & Osmarzinho H...
-
Name Gina Carano Record 3 - 0 - 0 (Win - Loss - Draw) Wins 2 (T)KOs (66.67%) 1 Decisions (33.33%) Weight 140lbs (64kg) Style Kickbox...
-
Barb Honchak - MMA Women http://femalemixedmartialartists.blogspot.com/ This is female MMA fighter, Barb "Little Warrior" ...
-
Everyone seems to like Kyra Gracie so much I thought I'd post a couple more photos of her. But remember, while Kyra is a very attract...
-
You know sometimes I get too carried away with myself. I miss a lot (okay...almost all) the fight predictions. But sometimes I can actuall...
-
The evidently unstoppable Ronda Rousey won again last night. She defeated Alexis Davis at UFC 175 in sixteen seconds of the first round via ...
-
Marloes Coenen Nickname Female Rickson or Rumina Height 5ft 9in (175cm) Weight 154lb (70kg) Born 31 March 1981 Fighting out of Sh...
-
Name: Claire Brannan MMA Record: 2-0 kickboxing Trainer: John Dawson Weight: 155-165 Home Town: Hartlepool Fighting Style: Kickboxing Commen...
-
Sabrina Cohen Fighting Style: MMA Additional Styles: Grappling and Kickboxing Born: March 14th, 1983 Trainer: Mike Swambo Height:...
-
Melanie Kohler-Edwards Dec. 10, 1981 Height: 5'6'' Wt: 120-lbs Record: 8 wins 4 losses 0 draws Preferred fighting style: ...
No comments:
Post a Comment