Female MMA - News and Info about female mma fighters like Cristiane Justino, Amanda Nunes, Rose Namajunas, Joanna Jędrzejczyk, Valentina Shevchenko, Jéssica Andrade and more MMA fighters.
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Milana Dudieva - MMA Female Fighters
Female MMA Fighter Milana Dudieva was born in Vladikavkaz which is the capital city of the Republic of North Ossetia - Alania in southern Russia.
She is five foot five, 140 pounds and has a current MMA record of 8-1-0.
Her only loss so far was in her debut fight against Julia Berezikova at fightFORCE - Day of Anger back in February of 2009.
Milana's latest win was over Danielle West via TKO (Punches) on April 1st, 2012 at ProFC - ProFC 40 at the Russia Sports Station in Volgograd, Volgograd Oblast, Russia.
She is currently ranked 4th on WMMA Rising's Unified Women’s Mixed Martial Arts Rankings for Featherweights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The last time I did a write up on Andrea "KGB" Lee. she was on a nine month suspension after she tested positive for diuretics aft...
-
Melanie Kohler-Edwards Dec. 10, 1981 Height: 5'6'' Wt: 120-lbs Record: 8 wins 4 losses 0 draws Preferred fighting style: ...
-
This is female MMA fighter Shannon Logan. This five foot six, 130 pound female grappler is trained not only in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, bu...
-
In the aftermath of the Gina Carano-Cris Santos fight, I was looking around for inspiration for today's entry. Here is a sample of the h...
-
Last night at UFC 200, Amanda Nunes submitted Miesha Tate to win the UFC bantamweight title. You know since Ronda lost the belt, that thing ...
-
New president urges women to learn karate India's first female president urged women to learn martial arts such as karate for self-defen...
-
Dutch female professional boxer, actress and kickboxer Lucia Rijker was born on December 6th, 1967 in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Lucia has b...
-
Big MMA fan? Interest in female MMA seems to be growing, and this will no doubt help. A new TV show called "Ultimate Women Combat,...
-
You know sometimes I get too carried away with myself. I miss a lot (okay...almost all) the fight predictions. But sometimes I can actuall...
-
Mean Gina takes center stage in Elite Xtreme Combat Gina Carano is not your typical MMA fighter. Then again, the typical woman doesn...


1 comment:
She sounds pretty good, I look forward to seeing Milana fight. I don't get it, how is it that all the women in MMA are really good looking. You would think that getting hit in the face all the time would hurt their looks. I can't get enough of watching videos of sexy women fighting.
Post a Comment